Included in any day care and boarding visit:
- A comfortable, private run or kennel located in a cool,
climate-controlled space for your pet to rest, relax and recharge!
- Regular exercise or stroll with individual attention in our private
fenced area at least 4 times a day
- A clean set of bedding, bowls and cleaned cage daily
- A dedicated group of animal care team members to provide love and care
for your baby during their stay
We are able to also offer:
- Medication administration (additional fees apply)
- Toe nail trims, ear cleanings
- Water and food bowls, and blankets
- What is required to stay:
- A current veterinarian exam by our doctors within the past year
- Medical and vaccine records if your pet is visiting for the first time
- DHLPP (Distemper and Leptospirosis)
- Influenza Bivalent (H3N2 and H3N8)
- Negative fecal in the past 6 months
- Be flea and mite free
What to bring:
- We recommend that you bring your pet’s own food so they can be more comfortable during their stay
- We discourage leaving any other personal items (blankets, leashes, collars, bowls and toys), as they may become soiled or lost.
Click here to fill out the boarding drop off form and schedule your pet’s stay!