Does your pet suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent injury or surgery slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment modality that stimulates the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, improved mobility, and faster recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to address a broad spectrum of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Cold Laser Therapy
Laser therapy offers instant relief of pain and inflammation.
Benefits of using cold laser therapy are:
- Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
- Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Improvement of local blood circulation
- Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Laser therapy can be used for arthritis, ear infections, wounds, and more.
Please ask a staff member if your pet could benefit from this innovative therapy. Treatment starts at just $36 and there are packages that get you a free session.
Because every pet is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Our recommended treatment strategy will depend on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, such as arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Luv-N-Care Animal Hospital could help.
Luv-N-Care Animal Hospital
1482 N Ronald Reagan Blvd
Longwood, FL 32750
Also serving Orlando, FL and surrounding areas.
Monday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Tues-Thurs: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 4:00pm